Re: DNS: Domain Registration in Australia

From: James Austin <jea§rainer-group.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 20:29:00 +1100
YAHOO!!

Finally someone who knows what they are talking about, I want to vote him
for president.

Congratulations! Well done!

I must Agree!

Regards,
James Austin

Rainer Group Pty. Ltd.                       Voice:     +61 (0)2 9894 1985
PO Box 863                                         Fax:     +61 (0)2 9894
1986
BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2153           E-Mail:     jea&#167;rainer-group.com
AUSTRALIA                                     WWW:
http://www.rainer-group.com