Re: DNS: tm.au and pr.au seminars today & tomorrow

From: Tom Minchin <tom§interact.net.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 19:41:51 +1100 (EST)
Perhaps the 'tm.au' proponents could add an extra layer to their domain,
based on <trademark>.<trademark concept>.tm.au.

eg:

cocacola.Colas-soft-drink.tm.au
nike.Athletic-shoes.tm.au
windows95.Computer-operating-systems.tm.au
myst.Interactive-multimedia-computer-game-program.tm.au
hoover.Cleaning-machines-such-as-vacuum-cleaners-and-floor-polishing-machines.tm.au

I'm not willing to pay the US $35 to find some identical trademarks under
differing concepts.

tom&#167;interact.net.au