Re: DNS: ADNA Memoranda & Articles

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 18:29:36 +1000
Trevor,

Good points.

I am an individual DNA for edu.au and gov.au

Telstra support my role, but I, individually, am the DNA.

I see no reason whatsoever I should pay personal money from
my bank account for a role I undertake as a volunteer and
a function that is undertaken without cost. So its not
going to happen.

Is the entire concept of ADNA broken? I'm not sure, but
certainly in its current incarnation I see no way I can
ever play within its structures even if I possibly wanted
to.

  Geoff