Re: DNS: Re: INET: Proposed BIZ.AU Registry

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 12:43:53 +1000
agreement

(resorting to the simple and sufficient form of response! :-) )

--
Geoff.Huston&#167;telstra.net

Network Technical Manager    Locked Bag 5744,
Telstra Internet             Canberra  ACT  2601
                             AUSTRALIA

ph  +61 6 208 1908
fax +61 6 248 6165

And as a quick postscript to those cut and paste reporters lurking
out there...

Copyright of this message is asserted by Geoff Huston
Permission to reproduce this message in whole or in part in any medium
other than the Internet is expressly NOT provided by the copyright owner.