[DNS] domain name news - 28 April

From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:59:23 +1000
Yep. Thanks Josh.

I can see why it was taken down.

It was a rubbish blog with rubbish facts.

Sorry Simon, I won't be dedicating any of my time to your blog in the future and I'd trust that David Goldstein continues to link to news and not crap.

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian&#167;ausregistry.com.au
Web: www.ausregistry.com.au

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.