[DNS] AusRegistry Scheduled Maintenance Notification: Sunday, 17th April 2011, 10:00:00 AEST - 12:00:00 AEST

From: George Pongas <george.pongas§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:05:57 +1000
AUSREGISTRY INFORMATION

Scheduled Maintenance Notification

Sunday, 17th April 2011, 10:00:00 AEST - 12:00:00 AEST

AusRegistry has scheduled maintenance for:

Date: Sunday, 17th April 2011

Time: 10:00:00 AEST - 12:00:00 AEST

We expect the following services to be affected:

?             EPP: Offline

?             WhoIs: Offline

?             Registry Portal: Offline

?             DNS: Online

This scheduled maintenance forms part of AusRegistry's maintenance schedule and falls within the Service Level Agreements held between AusRegistry, Registrars, and auDA.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best Regards,

George Pongas
.au Services Manager
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria. Australia. 3004.
Ph:  +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: George.Pongas&#167;ausregistry.com.au
Web:  www.ausregistry.com.au<http://www.ausregistry.com.au/>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.