[DNS] Signing DNS root zone. Wanted: You

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:18:03 -0700
For those that don't know, in my spare time when I am not managing this
mailing list I am responsible for DNS Root Zone management at ICANN.

We are at the tail end of an extensive undertaking to sign the root
zone with DNSSEC. One part of this is to have community representatives
from around the world involved in the ceremony to create the "Key
Signing Key" (the master key used to sign the root zone), and other key
management events.

Information is available at
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-12apr10-en.htm

I'd encourage qualified persons who are interested to apply - the
deadline is very soon, just a week away. Let me know if you are
interested and have any questions.

kim