[DNS] AUSSIEHQ PTY LTD

From: Stephen Plustwik <pluste§gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:37:18 +1000
Several years later and I still use the name Capital Networks Pty
Limited (t/as TotalNIC) as a curse, for their requirement of notarised
paper gTLD transfer-out requests at $55 a pop.

Cf. "ICANNWatch | TotalNIC Holds Customers' Domain Names Hostage"
http://www.icannwatch.org/article.pl?sid=01/12/17/071504