[DNS] 2009 Elections

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:45:08 -0700 (PDT)
Rod,

Anyone who becomes a board member for the money has rocks in their head.

Another issue is candidates are limited to 100 words in their statements, so it's difficult to be anything but vague, however given Kim has raised a good issue, maybe it's worth considering upping the word limit for candidate statements to 200-300 words.

David