[DNS] Stop sending me this stuff.

From: ma54&#167;adam.com.au <(ma54§adam.com.au)>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 23:33:35 +0900
Will you please stop sending me your emails. I don't want anymore of it. I do not have a subsription so I cannot unsubscribe. You must have sent it by mistake and I'm sick of it. I have been getting it for a while now so please stop.
Thank you.

 On Fri 22/05/09  5:22 PM , Michael Purse pursey&#167;gmail.com sent: