[DNS] netregistry in trouble with the womens movement

From: Larry Bloch <larry.bloch§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:59:21 +1000
Not sure about that - the donuts had no frosting - undressed you might say.
She would have been upset at the exploitation of naked donuts.

Regards,

Larry Bloch | CEO | Online Growth Solutions Ltd

Netregistry | PlanetDomain | NETT Magazine | Hostess

Direct: ???????????? 02 9641 8636
Mobile: ?????????? 0411 545 118
Personal Fax: ? 02? 80790741
Email: ????????????? larry.bloch&#167;netregistry.com.au

T +61 2 9699 6099 | F +61 2? 9699 6088| http://www.netregistry.com.au
PO Box 270 Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia

Domain Names | Email Solutions | Web Hosting | Dedicated Hosting | eCommerce