[DNS] Bottle breaches policy

From: Brett Fenton <brettf§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:32:27 +1000
I don't see how Registrars holding multiple accreditations (usually in
separate business entities) effects Resellers in any way. There is no link
between the two.

In fact if an operators runs two distinct businesses, why should only one of
them be able to be a Registrar and the other forced into essentially a
position of being a reseller. That is a clear restraint of trade.