[DNS] Bottle breaches policy

From: Larry Bloch <larry.bloch§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:20:49 +1000
If a customer enters an agreement with a corporate entity that allows that
entity to assign the benefit of the agreement to another entity, then there
s no issue if it does so. Presumably Bottle had such agreements or they
wouldn't/shouldn't have done the assignment. Assumning they did have that
right in their contract with the registrants, this transfer may not breach
auDA policy, which applies to transfers from one registrar to another
initiated by a reseller or a registrant.

Regards,

Larry Bloch | CEO | Online Growth Solutions Ltd

Netregistry | PlanetDomain | NETT Magazine | Hostess

Direct: ???????????? 02 9641 8636
Mobile: ?????????? 0411 545 118
Personal Fax: ? 02? 80790741
Email: ????????????? larry.bloch&#167;netregistry.com.au

T +61 2 9699 6099 | F +61 2? 9699 6088| http://www.netregistry.com.au
PO Box 270 Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia

Domain Names | Email Solutions | Web Hosting | Dedicated Hosting | eCommerce