[DNS] A spot of phishing ..

From: Doug Robb <doug§clarity.com.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:02:35 +0900
The good news is that if a crime has been committed it will be interesting
to see how much of all of this leads back to the perpetrators. On the
surface it all looks too easy so one would think the ACN itself must me
suspect. Another question will the be whether ASIC does enough checking if
this is indeed turns out to be the case. Also allowing a company name to be
the company ACN is a bit weird in itself?

On a logical note why did they go .com.au when they could have got the .com
and made it much harder to trace ownership?

Doug