[DNS] CGDN information

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:33:06 +1100 (EST)
Graham,

May I suggest you contact auCD General Manager Leonie Parkinson at
leonie.parkinson&#167;aucd.org.au to discuss.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
Australia's Domain Name Administrator
ceo&#167;auda.org.au
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is
confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the
use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have
received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.