[DNS] More than just an announcement

From: Rod Keys <info§ddns.com.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 10:59:55 +1100
Notes about this tool

This tool has been implemented quickly to assist name server operators.
It may have problems as it has not been thoroughly tested, so you should
also perform your own tests and use this only as a guide. We appreciate
any comments or bug reports on this tool ? please drop a note to
iana&#167;iana.org. Port entropy results provided by DNS-OARC.Kim,
Read the notes!