[DNS] gst on au domain name resales

From: Jason Parsons <Jason§coastbeaches.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 18:44:25 +1000
I just have a question on gst on au domain names, I thought this might be a
good place to ask.

I notice that people are adding or including +gst in the price of domain
names they are reselling.

I can understand paying gst on the transfer fee, or accounting fee ect. but
not sure how gst works on the price of resale of a domain name licence.

I haven't bought a domain names so I haven't seen a receipt yet maybe that
would explain it.

Anyone had any experience on this?

Regards

J.Parsons

Jason Parsons

CoastBeaches.com

Beach Visitors Guide, Holiday Accommodation
Phone/Fax - 0754 776 845 International - +61 7 5477 6845
 <http://www.surfin.info/> www.CoastBeaches.com
Last Minute Instant Accommodation Bookings
 <http://www.surfin.info/> www.CoastBeaches.com/last_minute

CoastBeaches NOW on FACEBOOK
 <http://apps.new.facebook.com/coastbeaches>
http://apps.facebook.com/coastbeaches