[DNS] domain name news - January 10

From: david hamann <grabdavid§gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:55:47 +1100
Hi there if you would like to unsubscribe have a look at the bottom of all
David Goldstein's mail you will see a link
http://lists.cynosure.com.au/mailman/listinfo/dns/ this is the address the
link goes to. Then go to the bottom of this page put your email address in
and you will i presume be taken to an unsubscribe page. Hope this helps

David