[DNS] .org.au registrars for regular people (not a charity)

From: Luke Corazza <luke.corazza§gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:33:38 +1000
Hello Aussie Domainers List,
I've been trying to register some .org.au domains for domain name parking
monetization but have been getting knocked back by registrars. I know there
are rules that say you need to be a government/tax department authorised
not-for-profit organisation or charity to get a .org.au but I was wanting to
know which registrars allow you to buy .org.au domain names without actually
being a authorised non-profit?
I've been seeing heaps of .org.au domains that seem like commercial sites
and parking pages so want know who I should go to to get some sweet domains
while they are still left.
Thanks.
Luke