[DNS] Australia registers more .au than .com domains

From: magic2147&#167;optushome.com.au <(magic2147§optushome.com.au)>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 16:39:06 +1000
On 29 Jun 2007 at 14:59, Adrian Kinderis wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Please call my office and leave a number where you can be contacted. I'd
> love a chat.

Is there anybody else here who thinks Adrian's recent contributions here are quite improper
given his very real financial interest he has in this matter, his priviledged position as a result
of winning the registry management tenders to date, and the abusive and unprofessional
tone adopted in his contributions here.

Does anybody else here feel that he should at least be asked by auDA to explain himself?

cb