[DNS] DCITA Review - submissions posted

From: Larry Bloch <larry.bloch§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:40:32 +1100
Thanks Michael,

After submitting the document, I was contacted by DCITA as described on this
list. I modified a number of paragraphs to satisfy their lawyers. To be fair
- the more I wrote the submission, the more heated I became, so it's
probably fair to say the original draft contained some 'borderline'
defamatory content. I was assured by DCITA their intent was to avoid
litigation rather than to censor comment or content, which is fair enough.

There is clearly a spectum of opinion on auDA. NetRegistry's thoughts are in
the public domain. My hope is that Government is true to its word and works
to reduce red tape and bureaucratic bloat in the interests of consumers and
small business efficiency.

Larry