[DNS] DCITA Review - submissions posted

From: lists <brenden.cruikshank§spiritcomm.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 00:49:15 +1000
 <<spiritcomm.com.au
Apache is working on your cPanel? and WHMT Server >>

Blah! We know that! We never used this domain for anything other than email.

You do know that's a legitimate use for a domain name right - just email, no
website?

Maybe we should have stuck a bunch of ads on it, that'd get you really fired
up!!! ;)