[DNS] Intaserve

From: Amin Kroll <amin.kroll§intaserve.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:25:56 +1100
Really it comes down to givng the best service to your customer right? So
may I suggest again that if you are having problems accessing the Account
Reference or Password that either you or your customer contact us as soon as
possible to avoid further delays. We're looking forward to helping.

Rather than ranting at people on the street, try knocking on the door.

Regards

Amin