[DNS] Transfer of Domains

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:06:18 +1030
I do abide by the rules, which is why I posted a question on this forum (to find out what the rules are)

I have no problem paying a transfer fee, but have a look at http://www.whatsinaname.com.au and checkout Melbourne IT's markup ...

I am not a customer of Melbourne IT, so I am not trying to avoid paying a bill ..

I am trying to:

a) avoid having a domain registered with them.
b) not paying an excessive charge.

I consider what I am doing 'good business'

Cheers Tony