[DNS] New WHOIS

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:32:11 +1100
Kim Davies [kim&#167;cynosure.com.au] wrote:

> It is disappointing to me that this new policy was introduced in this
> seemingly adhoc way, and implemented the way it is.

I think the point was made rather vocally at the last registrar conference that
registrars where not happy about having change foist on them without
appropriate discussion. for example the move to epp1 was pushed down
registrars throats at great expense to all registrars for zero benefit
to registrars or the public or ausregistry.

auda agreed to end this unilateralism. auda needs to consider the
implication of change far more openly and sensitively.

Vic