[DNS] Slightly different questions about old domain records

From: Michael McGoogan <m.mcgoogan§aussiehq.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:20:39 +1000
Hi Skeeve,

Your Registrar will be able to provide all of that information to you.
To find out which registrar you are with, you can WHOIS the domain
(http://www.aussiehq.com.au/domains/whois/).

If the Registrant is remaining the same (you are just fixing a typo with
the Registrant), this can be updated by your registrar as a "Correction
to Registrant Details". Most registrars will do this for you for free.

--

Thanks,
Michael McGoogan