[DNS] Monetised

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:34:02 +0930
>Jon Lawrence

> >I'll probably get flamed badly for this ... but what if all monetised ads
>>needed to link to australian products?
>
> How would you suggest this be policed?

Not sure, but looking at the 'outrage' of some on the list at a polly buying
a .com it seems their is a great deal of 'buy Australia' sentiment on the
list.

I suppose I am starting to sound like a 'detractor' to most of the recent
discussions, I prefer to think of my views as 'careful'. I have had
monetised domains, and bought and sold names since the nineties. I just
kinda like the idea of the .au space being a 'nice' place.

Cheers Tony