[DNS] Monetised

From: Charlie McCormack <charlie§mccormack.net.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 00:02:23 +1000
Mmmmm, I call these link farms, I agree, I hate these things.

But I'm an opportunist and I can understand why they do it.

A secondary market may work, if they eliminate charging more than the domain
name itself to transfer the domain name to the new registrant.

So your $300 could end up being $600 because of transfer fees.

I'd like to buy spoons.com.au.