[DNS] Monetised

From: Charlie McCormack <charlie§mccormack.net.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 23:04:54 +1000
David,

I know what you are saying, but my point, the 7 day rule is unreasonable and
actually pathetic, and I'll go right out here and say everyone would agree
that to build a website of value in 7 days is impossible, unless you throw
thousands of dollars at it, and at that it's not guaranteed.

Let's say I throw up a pre-made site (articles extracted from article sites)
is that better than a properly thought out site that was developed over 6,12
or even 36 months?

See what this promotes? I'm sure you do because lots of people are
complaining about shit sites just like these.

Sitting on domains that don't make money does not cost a cent when done the
right way, in fact they can make you money through tax deductions or reduce
tax through deferred losses.