[DNS] Monetised

From: Charlie McCormack <charlie§mccormack.net.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 14:47:16 +1000
Would that be walking shoes as in a covering for the foot be that human or
otherwise, brake shoes, horseshoes or some other shoe? From my understanding
there are over 20 different meanings for the word shoe.

If you went to shoes.com.au and did not find that it was what you thought it
would be, would you still be unhappy with the registrant for not displaying
the information *you* expected?