[DNS] dineonline.com.au issue resolved

From: Edwin Groothuis <edwin§mavetju.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:25:39 +1000
On Sun, Sep 03, 2006 at 09:04:02PM -0500, steven&#167;hitpro.com wrote:
> I agreed to authorise its transfer back.

My bet is that he even more thinks of you as a spineless bastard
now that you, without putting up a fight, have given it back! J/K

Anyway, let's hope this is a positive lesson for everybody who
thinks that shouting out loud and calling the local hate-radio-station
to complain is the way to go, that there are other steps which could
be taken first and can resolve the issue without much trauma on
both sides.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org