[DNS] free society Re: Licence Period

From: Sean K. Finn <Sean.Finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:37:53 +1000

> Ron, thanks, bang on.  If I'd have said any of that, apart from being
> accused of being traitorous commie scum who should pack up for Cuba,
I'd
> have been told I had zero understanding of the registrar business and
> should keep my ignorant views to myself and get the hell of Vic's
list.

> Cheers, Ian

Although I've been accused of being a commie, which is a laugh. I'd have
been strung up for being a Trotskyist if this were really a communist
country! -sigh-

Are there provisions in Auda to de-register a registrar based on
Character grounds?

How bout a vote at the next board meeting.

Just curious.

This thread highlights greed of individuals, not a willingness bring
constructive arguments to the table.

.au is working, leave it the hell alone and lets get on with our lives.

If you need more money, if domains aren't enough for you, diversify!

-Sean.