[DNS] Licence Period

From: Jason Parsons <jason§coastbeaches.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:26:20 +1000
Do search engines ban domain names, if they do and somebody knew the
criteria they use to ban names, could they taste a name for free and get it
it banned at no cost to them.

Then when another person registered the domain name they would be concerned,
why the name is not getting picked up from search engines.