[DNS] the future of .info.au and .conf.au 2lds?

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:57:27 +0930
Just to stir the pot ...

Really $500 isn't anywhere near the biggest markup this year, probably
doesnt even rate

Does anyone know the top amount paid for a 2 letter domain in the recent
release?

I just got a letter from AUDA saying that $225 is signicantly more than is
charged by au accredited registrars, which isnt true when you think about
it, is it?

Cheers Tony