[DNS] Licence Period

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:20:14 +0930
> you'll just have to stay up at night panicing over the possibility
> that the evil registrars might have access to something you don't.

lol ..

I think if AUDA is getting reviewed, It would be good to point out that we
need to avoid the problems that are caused by "evil registrars' in the .com
domain space.

My personal opinion is that Registrars should not be allowed to speculate in
the domain market, it's kinda like putting the fox in the henhouse.

Cheers Tony