[DNS] Licence Period

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:37:56 +1000
David Jones wrote:

> After seing Enetica's new monetisation product and

you clearly have no idea what monetisation is about, or the restrictions
auDA has placed on monetised domains. If someone were to register your
expired domain in the hope of making money from your brand/company name,
they would be in breach of the domain rules. Unless your domain is a
generic product or service, it would also not likey make money for a
monetiser.

> Enetica is now monitoring dropped names

We've been doing it for 3 and a half years actually. We're just ramping
up the level and range of monitoring.

> I presume these are only those registered through enetica

No, it's all domains.

> So bring on extended licence periods auDA.

I'm all in favour of that.

Regards,
Bennett.