[DNS] Keep on topic, please

From: Marty Drill - Domain Candy <marty§domaincandy.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:44:25 +1000
That may or may not be the case Vic, but the irony is that your comments are
often politically slanted and as a result the topic can often be confused.

Someone once said 'be the change that you want to see'. I suggest that if
you change your approach and deal with why the policy is 'wrong' instead of
labelling everyone a Commie etc, then maybe people would listen to you. The
political 'views' of people that you readily attack, could be referenced to
their impact upon the community rather than on their ideological foundation.

I believe you are 'fighting' for what you think is best for the community.
This is not disputed. Your message would be taken more seriously if you
removed the political references and school yard tit for tat.

Most of the time I just delete your emails without reading them. Your
message is better served by clearly stated opinions that can be consumed
without having to endure rhetoric, personal attacks and antics.

Marty