[DNS] Keep on topic, please

From: info&#167;caslon.com.au <(info§caslon.com.au)>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:12:59 +1000
Can we please concentrate on DNS administration, rather than
recurrent sermons drawn from 'Ayn Rand For Dummies'.

My understanding is that this list is about dot-au, not about crime
rates and suicide rates in Scandinavia or dastardly plots by
"commies" to fluoridate the water and suchlike.

Rants about the wickedness of regulation, taxation and  auDA are best
left to blogs and catch-all lists such as LINK