[DNS] .vn opens top level

From: David Jones <dj_david_jones§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 01:15:46 +0100 (BST)

http://libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_06/mackey-winning.html

> read that and tell me I am full of shit.

"The freedom movement needs to consciously create a
vision that addresses meeting the higher needs of
Americans, beyond basic physical and safety needs."

Perhaps you should move there Vic you can open your
own sewerage plant !

And yes we should be talking about DNS issues so I
shall no longer deem to amuse you Vic.

"Will we live our lives as hedonists, indulging
ourselves with various amusements, diversions, and
pleasures? Or will we choose the more difficult path
of personal development and acceptance of social
responsibility?"

Perhaps you should choose Vic.

Oh and maybe do a bit more reading if that's the best
you can do.

DJ

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html