[DNS] .vn opens top level

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:42:43 +1000
no its juvenile because it is based in a superficial naive view of the world,
where you project your ideas on everyone else and dont give them the
opportunity or freedom to make their own choice.

you are in essence saying that a company has no benefit from being ibm.au
over ibm.com.au. thats not up to you to decide. thats up the company. I know
I would much prefer having xyz.au over xyz.com.au. its more pithy, its more
national. its a much nicer domain name.

to say that only registrars would benefit, really really pisses me off. it
completely marginalises the wants and needs of the end users.

Vic