[DNS] the future of .info.au and .conf.au 2lds?

From: Kirk Fletcher <kirk§enetica.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:16:34 +1000
> that the future of .info.au and .conf.au domains are in doubt as they
> are not used much.

Personally, I don't see much use for .conf.au, but I wouldn't mind seeing
.info.au released, provided it was as an open domain (ie, I mean really
open, as with gtld's)

> Lea
> ~ who figures, really, she should keep her mouth shut, or a new body to
> manage them will be created, given a million dollars funding and then
> charge me $500 a pop for something that has an original cost of $0...

Careful... as I discovered, you're touching on a sore point here :)

I will say however, that domains never have a cost of $0.

Regards,
Kirk Fletcher