[DNS] aucd

From: James Davis <james§tekscape-its.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:05:51 +0800
Ok, So they're an auDA funded/setup company

Well I guess I'm to eat my words.. wow. talk about domain monetisation
though..

Can anyone explain to me the justification of charging a $550 fee? Is it to
keep the domain registrations to a minimal level? Is it to recoup the setup
costs?

I'm not trying to be condescending or anything, just trying to understand
the justification for it.

Regards
James