[DNS] Josh Rowe - Medical Diagnosis - Mental Illness-ObsessiveCompulsive Disorder

From: Mixedtape Mgt <jason§perthbands.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:57:53 -0500

> Or as my mentor in spirit once stated-
>
> "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from
mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man
> does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly
and courageously uses his intelligence."

Aye soft lad, an excellent quote, some more to behold:

"There are new words now that excuse everybody. Give me the good old
days of heroes and villains. the people you can bravo or hiss. There
was a truth to them that all the slick credulity of today cannot
touch."
Bette Davis (1908 - 1989), The Lonely Life, 1962

"I can't think of any sorrow in the world that a hot bath wouldn't
help, just a little bit. "
Susan Glasee, The Visioning, 1911

"When you give each other everything, it becomes an even trade. Each
wins all. "
Lois McMaster Bujold, A Civil Campaign, 1999

"Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your
courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave."
Mary Tyler Moore (1936 - )

JJ