[DNS] Domain dispute heats up

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:50:48 +1000
Larry, one of your own arguments is that not having a .au space is an
inhibitor on domain name takeup.  How, then, can you also argue that "Our
600k names will be 6m before too long" under the existing regime?

Furthermore, you infer that there's no pain involved in replicating all
existing .com.au domain names.  After all, why should there be when it's 2
minutes of SQL processing for you to do so.

Why, then, your wish to "get it right while the pain is minimal"?

Ron Stark