[DNS] BEWARE: DomainName.com.au "invoices" (Blair Rafferty + Chesley Rafferty)

From: James Davis <james§tekscape-its.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:35:53 +0800
Can someone explain to me.. In the terms understood by a 6 year old...

How can this guy still be operating? After all the scams? After the Bankrupcy, After all the bad press?
The fact the guy didn't get his domain name, nor his mp3 player is plain fraud...

I just seem to be having a problem understanding as to how this guy is able to still be in "business" let alone not in jail being butt raped by a big black guy from bigblackbubba.com

Regards
James