[DNS] .eu

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:14:51 +0100
.de is the second biggest TLD in the world, .co.uk is the 4th and I think
.nl is also in the top 10 so it's not surprising that these countries make
up the most .eu registrants.

if the stats at www.dailychanges.com can be believed, .eu will pass .biz
to become the 7th biggest TLD worldwide sometime later today (this list
omits .de & .co.uk).

Clearly the secret to a succesful TLD launch is to announce it, then wait
five years while the demand builds...

jon