[DNS] Geographical Names 20 Nov

From: Tony Paterson <tony§cmon.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:42:29 +1100
I was checking out the names available and when I did a little research it appeared that there were "sanction orders" against most
of the names I checked (That is to say someone has placed an order for first in line)- how can that be when they aren't released as
yet.

Just wondering can anyone assist here- also are we going to see Australia's luckiest man get most of them again- it will be
interesting to watch what happens

Cmon.com.au
Anthony Paterson
CEO