[DNS] Josh - more material for the wank bank!!

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 01:20:03 +1000 (EST)
It's hard to find a good excuse to drink on a random
Friday but I've managed to find one.

As of 14/10/05 I am bankrupt - so crack the Dom
Perignon and drink away - of course I won't be able to
join you unless you're buying!

I look forward to seeing you guys back on the scene in
October 2008.

PS If anyone has need for a sales/marketing manager in
between - just drop me a line.

PPS Joshie boy you chubby fat gay tosser (this is not
aimed at gay people - I have gay friends - but none
would do you) - what are you going to write about now
- if you want me to send you a signed naked picture so
you can jerk off with your homosexual fantasies just
tell me (PS Sue me if you don't like that comment!)

Do you Yahoo!?