[DNS] Australia's luckiest man?

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:58:54 +1000
Dassa [dassa&#167;dhs.org] wrote:

> You may call it warehousing, others have called it good commercial sense, a
> lot of us see it as cybersquatting.  If there isn't an intention to use the
> name but only to sell it off to the highest bidder it is cybersquatting pure
> and simple.

there is no intention to sell the name. there is no cybersquating. there
is no passing off. the registrations are all in good faith.

I am 100% confident based on the principle of similarly allowed claims
that the claims are 100% valid under the current rules and in fact any
reasonable eligibility rule you can think of.

we have knocked back cybersquaters and other scammers before, if I
thought this was a scam we would not have accepted the registrations.

and seriously I have knocked back some rather large offers in the past.

the value of Enetica's reputation is worth much more to us then that.
Enetica has an excellent reputation in the marketplace and we want to
keep it that way.

there is really little point speculating about the claims
because we value our customers privacy and even if wasnt inappropriate
privacy laws specifically prohibit me from doing so.

as I said nothing to see here, move along.

Vic