[DNS] Australia's luckiest man?

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:13:12 +1000
all these domains are registered on valid claims.

we dont knowingly deal with cybersquaters and other scammers. the details of the
claims where brought up with auda prior to us accepting the registrations.

obviously privacy legistlation prevents me from talking about specific customers
private details. and you would obviously not be asking for such details.

however it would seem the original complainer, (while he is hiding behind a gmail address
we know exactly who he is), seems to be a personal vendeta against the registrants and
is monitoring these domains because they actually want them for themselves.

nothing to see here, move along.

Vic